Based on a classic, this instrument delivers all that could be expected plus more. With two Bartolini J-style pickups, and the Bartolini NSTMB 18-3 preamp, the Diamond J easily outperforms it's original predecessor.
This familiar body design is fashioned from our finest selection of tonewood. Exotic figured wood on top can differentiate your bass from everybody else's "J." Whether Swamp Ash, Poplar or Prima Vera body wood, your Diamond J will sing under your fingertips. Available with graphite or wood neck, with or without a pickguard.
Devon Diamond J Features:
- Bartolini J bridge and neck pickups standard.
- Bartolini NSTMB 18-3 electronics with volume, pickup balance, concentric bass/treble, mid and 3-way mid-EQ swift switch.
- 22 fret, bolt-on neck, fretted or fretless.
- Optional wood neck available.
- Rosewood, Maple or Ebony fingerboards available.
- 35" scale on 5-string, 34" scale on 4 string models.
- Hipshot Ultralite tuning machines.
- Black, Gold or Chrome hardware.
- Dual battery box for quick battery change.
- Standard body woods: Swamp Ash, Poplar or Prima Vera.
- A variety of optional tops.
- Hipshot "A" bridge made of premium quality aluminum.
- Hardshell case included.
Other Available Models: